Join the Hunter Support Network for Golf Professionals
Golf courses depend on green, playable turf. The last thing you need to stand in your way of a well-maintained course is a stalled irrigation system. By joining the Hunter Support Network (HSN), you gain access to a host of exclusive services and benefits to help ensure optimal central control system performance and a healthy irrigation system 365 days a year.
HSN provides you with priority access to factory and field technicians whenever you find yourself stuck in a proverbial sand trap. Our golf systems specialists understand the importance of delivering timely service. Whether it be troubleshooting on the phone or on site, training your staff, or shipping an emergency loaner computer or replacement equipment, we stand ready to serve your needs.
Course Benefits with HSN Membership
- Unlimited telephone support for software and hardware installed on the golf course will be provided by your local distributor representative or Hunter Golf Support
- Hunter Field Service Manager (FSM) or distributor rep system commissioning for first-year members with new Pilot Systems
- Complete control system diagnostics
- Computer setup and programming
- Communications setup and testing
- Field wiring diagnostics and benchmark report
- Equipment grounding test
- The first year of HSN membership includes an uninterruptible power supply
- Online Hunter Golf Forum membership
- On-site training from a Hunter FSM
- Pilot field interface next business day replacement
- Field interface communication module next business day replacement
- Replacement Pilot PC eligibility with next business day shipping
- Remote assistance/desktop sharing support
- Free Pilot standard software/firmware updates
- Members-only pricing on premium software upgrades
- Access to cloud-based database and map backups
|HUNTER SUPPORT NETWORK|
|HSN-PILOT||Hunter Support Network Welcome Kit, one-year membership; includes uninterruptible power supply|
|HSN-RENEWAL||Hunter Support Network Renewal, one-year membership renewal; available to to active members only|
Talk to your local Authorized Hunter Golf Distributor or give us a call at 833-476-4653 (833-HSN-GOLF).
No. All plans must be purchased through your Authorized Hunter Golf Distributor.
No. At this time, HSN covers Pilot systems only.
You can call us after hours at 833-476-4653 and leave a message, or email us at Golf.Services@hunterindustries.com. Depending on your needs, we will send you an estimated time for service response or contact you directly as soon as possible.
Lightning- or surge-damaged components are not covered by warranty. If a defect in a Hunter product is discovered during the applicable warranty period, Hunter will repair or replace, at its option, the product or the defective part. For more information, please see the "Statement of Warranty" in our Golf Irrigation Product Catalog
Remember, Pilot is a download system. Your field controllers already have your most recent schedules and will run perfectly without the computer.
Don't worry! As a member of HSN, we will overnight a replacement computer to you. You can also make certain changes at the controller directly through the menu-driven interface, such as putting the controller on rain hold.
Hunter has been in the golf business for more than 20 years. We hold many patents on technical innovations for the golf industry.
Your HSN membership entitles you to exclusive access to the Hunter Golf Forum that contains informational videos and content to help you maximise the use of your Pilot system.
Hunter employs dedicated Field Service Managers throughout the United States. With the success of Pilot, there are more and more systems coming online. To maintain our standard of service, we must charge a nominal fee to provide support when and where you need it.
Pilot-DH controllers have advanced diagnostics. We can help you run some tests from the controller that will assist us with possible solutions. If on-site service is required, we will dispatch a technician to your golf course.
Every Pilot computer comes with an application that (with your permission only) allows you to share your computer screen with a Hunter technician. Call us to start a session. We will walk you through the process.