New Hunter Pro-C Controller Offers Flexible Station Counts and Improved Functionality
The next generation of Hunter Pro-C® Controllers is here! With the new P2C-400 model, contractors get all the best features of the popular Pro-C line along with an updated user interface, large backlit display, and improved sensor and operational functionality.
“The Pro-C Controller has been a fan-favorite for residential and light commercial projects for decades. Our latest model is an evolution of the trusted original with modern features that allow contractors to manage irrigation systems with greater control and reliability than ever before.”
–Ben Sacks, Senior Product Manager
Simple. Flexible. Affordable.
The updated Pro-C Controller offers simple, affordable irrigation control with flexible expansion options in a compact package. Contractors can wire up to 23 stations conventionally, up to 28 stations using EZ-1 Decoders, or up to 32 stations with a hybrid conventional/two-wire system.
It also comes with these additional features:
- High-visibility backlit display enables simple setup and programming
- 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- Two sensor inputs come standard for use with Hunter Clik or Solar Sync® Sensors
- SmartPort® Wiring Harness ensures quick connection to convenient ROAM and ROAM XL Remotes
- Optional Seconds Mode offers precise watering and flexible Run Times
- Easy Retrieve® Memory enables manual backup and retrieval of preferred settings and programming
- QuickCheckTM Technology provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
The new Pro-C Controller is available now.